WINTER/SPRING 2019 Registration: starts Tuesday, January 8, 2019
GLENGARRY ENCORE EDUCATION CENTRE
‘Learning for the fun of it!’
212 Main Street North, P.O. Box 1315
Alexandria, Ontario K0C 1A0
(park in front of the Glengarry District High School and enter by the northeast door, closest to the Cenotaph)
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
→ In Person: At the Glengarry Encore office located at the above address; OR
→ Mail in: Acceptable only when accompanied by CHEQUE.
**NOTE: Fees are payable only by CASH or CHEQUE (payable to Glengarry Encore Education Centre).**
– Registration by telephone is NOT ACCEPTED.
– Registrations will be accepted up to 5 days before the scheduled date of each Workshop
– Register early as courses may be cancelled due to lack of participants.
(non-refundable): $5.00 for EACH semester per registrant.
– If minimum of 5 do not register, the course will be cancelled.
– 4 laptops are available on a first come, first served basis.
– Instructor’s handouts are available ONLY for those who register 5 days prior to start of workshop.
Materials provided by the instructor are included in the cost on the registration form.
This fee is non-refundable unless someone on the waiting list is willing to replace you.
If Workshop space is limited, we can only reserve your place upon receipt of payment.
Workshops may be cancelled due to weather conditions, or at the discretion of the
instructor. If a workshop is cancelled, we attempt to notify participants as quickly as possible. If time permits,
Encore will put a message on their answering system at 613-525-1008. The course will be rescheduled if possible.
A full course refund will be issued if your course is cancelled or you are unable to attend the
rescheduled date. Requests for a refund due to illness or unavailability to attend a course must go through the
Office at 613-525-1008 and will be presented to a committee for consideration, on a case-by-case basis.